Electric Safety Incident Reported- PG&E Incident No: 171020-8590
The Following information regarding this incident has been reported:
Reporting Date: 10/20/2017 4:59:28 PM
Incident Date: 10/8/2017 @ 00:00 a.m.
Reported By: Laxmi Terala, Compliance Specialist, Expert
Utility Name: PG&E
Phone Number: (925)768-6603
Incident Location: 16200 Norrbomm Road Sonoma, Sonoma
Reasons For Reporting:
- Fatalities? No (Utility: , Others: )
- Names of Fatalities:
- Injuries? (Utility: , Others: )
- Names of Injured:
- Damage? Yes (Utility: , Others: )
- Interruption? (Total Customers: , Total Hours: )
- Operator Judgement? No
- Media Coverage? No
Cause of Incident: Other (Other Cause: )
Agencies on Scene:
- Utilities Facilities: Sonoma 1103
- Voltage (KV): 12 kV
- Customer's Facilities:
- Excavator Name:
- Phone: (___)___-____
- On Scene Date & Time: @ 00:00 a.m.
- Service Restored: @ 00:00 a.m.
Summary: On Wednesday, October 18, 2017, near 16200 Norrbomm Road in the City of Sonoma in Sonoma County, CalFire took possession of a span of primary conductors. No damage to PG&E equipment was readily apparent. This information is preliminary and PG&E is fully cooperating with Cal Fire.